Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Generoso Quimbo
Dr. Generoso Quimbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Quimbo is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital - Orange and St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Generoso Quimbo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Generoso Quimbo has the following 2 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Quimbo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Jude Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
44 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2501 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Generoso Quimbo in this video.
Dr. Generoso Quimbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.