Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geno Manna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Geno Manna has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Geno Manna has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Worst doctor ever stay far away and should have his license taken away. This guy was extremely rude, and shower no care or empathy. The so called doctor was so eager to leave the room and not explain anything. My son ended up in the NICU because of this doctor. There are no word to describe this mans bedside manner! Please fire this man!
No star is what I am really giving this man and garden Obgyn practices! They deserve rotten eggs for making me suffer 9 months of high risk pregnancy and then butchering me up with a messed up c section! This man only does staples and loves c sections because he is too old to stand there and spend a second over 29 minutes of his c section performance! He is rude, unprofessional and lacks the ability to be caring. Anyone who gave him a 5 star needs a reality check! I won't be surprised if he sits there making fake accounts to give himself 5 stars! If I had time and money I would have sued this man like there was no tomorrow but instead I am leaving it up to God to show him what pain is really like and how do you suffer when someone messes up your most beautiful day and beautiful moments. Stay away from this man and garden Obgyn located on 1 hollow lane and any of their brances.
My regular Dr. is part of this practice and when I called because I was having heavy cramping and contractions at 25 weeks I was told to come right in. I waited in the waiting room for almost 2 hours. Finally I was brought in and put on a fetal heart monitor. I was told that my son was too small and wouldn't be able to hear his heartbeat. I have prior health issues and he never looked at my chart and tried to make assumptions about why I was feeling the way I was. When I told him I was pre-diabetic and had a history of kidney stones (over 150) he laughed it off and said I was over reacting. I will never again go to this practice to see my Dr. He is a know-it-all who knows nothing.
I am very disappointed with this doctor. First of all, I was 4.5 weeks pregnant and the sono tech told me that my baby wasnt growing because she didnt see the heartbeat. Then, doctor Manna was talking 15 min about the miscarriage and he suggested that we will have to remove the fetus if it doesnt grow. I couldnt believe my ears!!! First of all, the heartbeat starts approximately at 6 weeks; secondly they traumatized me so badly that the following weeks were nightmare!! Of course the next visit (with another practice) I found out my baby is growing perfectly fine. I will never forgive them for giving me all this false information, for scaring me to death. This is so unprofessional that the technician gives you false info and the doctor doesnt even check the sono picture. Dr Manna is very cold, doesnt really care about the patients, and always give you the worse case scenarios. I would not recommend this kind of the doctor to any sensitive and caring woman.
42 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1976
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Geno Manna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geno Manna in this video.
Dr. Geno Manna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.