Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Armstrong Jr
Dr. George Armstrong Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Trinity Springs Pavilion for Psychiatric Services and All Saints Episcopal. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. George Armstrong Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. George Armstrong Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. George Armstrong Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. George Armstrong Jr - Posted on September 17th, 2017
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trinity Springs Pavilion for Psychiatric Services
All Saints Episcopal
46 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Armstrong Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.