Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Davis IV
Dr. George Davis IV, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Sewell, NJ and Philadelphia, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees, South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton and Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township. He speaks English.
Dr. George Davis IV has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Diseases
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Davis is by far the most wonderful physician I have ever had! I went to him after my incompetent cervix caused an early delivery and loss of my twins at 6 months pregnant. He performed a transabdominal cerclage during my second single pregnancy which resulted in a full term, healthy delivery of my daughter. Patients fly from across the world to see this doctor because of his success in performing these procedures. I pray that he is able to train many doctors to follow in his footsteps!
Dr. Davis performed my T.A.C. transabdominal cerclage back in 2011, I carried full term. My baby is 2yrs old, the Dr's in North Jersey was amazed at how neat my incision was and after I healed the ultrasound techs kept trying to find the area where I'd been cut and amazingly you couldn't tell I had been.
inaccurate information given. Said baby's brain could explode, and must terminate pregnancy, because of danger to mother. This does not affect mom's health. Did not give option of allowing pregnancy to continue until baby either dies naturally, or is born. Did not explain that many babies who have fluid on the brain, do continue to live happy, normal lives.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Kennedy Health Systems
South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
South Jersey Health System-Elmer
South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Thomas Jefferson University-Methodist Hospital Div
Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Vanderbilt University Med Center
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
South Jersey Health Systems-Regional Med Ctr and Elmer Hospital
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
35 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1978
Dr. George Davis IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Davis IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.