Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George O Jung
Dr. George O Jung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jung is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Jung has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George O Jung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
I had a 12:15 appointment to see Dr. Jung, by 12:15 I was in the exam room and the nurse took my vitals, at 12:30 Dr. Jung came in to finish the exam and recomment treatment. I can not say enough about Dr Jung's professionalism and ability as a Physician. His office staff was polite and helpful. The whole process was a 5 Star experience.
DR. JUNG OFFERS WHAT MANY DOCRTOR'S TODAY DO NOT--HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE TAKED THE TIME TO LISTEN AND ASKS QUESTIONS. HE IS THE TYPE OF DOCTOR EVERYONE SHOULD SEARCH FOR. HOWEVER, THE OFFICE STAFF NEEDS TO REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE ARE SICH THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS PLEASANT. WHILE THAT IS NO EXCUSE AND IT IS DEFINITLEY NOT AN EXCUSE FOR HIS STAFF TO BE RUDE. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE STAFF TAKE A STEP BACK AND REMEMBER THEIR JOB IS TO ASSIST THE DOCTOR AND MAKE THE PATIENT COMFORTABLE.
As a patient of 14 years, I expected that this office would return my calls when I wanted to refer them my fiance as a patient. They waited almost two weeks to get back to me and then refused to see her when she was twenty minutes late for her appointment because they don't list the doctor's office location downstairs in the building -- she called them to let them know she was looking for the office, but couldn't get through to the receptionist. Dr. Jung personally decided not to see her, not even to apologize for not being able to see her when he himself keeps patients waiting frequently one hour and up!I think you should think of going to another doctor if you are not an existing patient -- I promise you they are just interested in money, money, money and don't care about treating people well, even those who have been patients for years!
Dr. Jung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. George O Jung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntington Medical Foundation-10 Congress, 10 Congress St Ste 208, Pasadena, CA
Dr. George O Jung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.