Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George L Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Weber has been my Doctor for literally my entire life. My mother brought me as an infant. I'm 30 years old now and there is not another Dr. who treats as well as him. While you may wait a bit longer in the waiting room than you'd like, understand that Dr. Weber will give you any length of time you require while in his exam room. He has vast knowledge and hasn't misdiagnosed me EVER. Not once. Highly recommend him and cannot say enough.
Dr. Weber almost always runs late with appointments. His nurse will call and let a patient know that he is running late and give an approximate time to arrive at the office so we don't have to sit in the office for hours, just waiting. I appreciate that courtesy since I am usually busy also. Once you get to see Dr. Weber, he spends all the time you need discussing your concerns. Then the wait is totally worth it. He never rushes through an appointment.
I have been a patient for over 30 years. There are times the doctor is running late but their is a reason. Dr Weber spends time with his patients. He does not rush you in and out. When he is with you, you are his only patient. His is accurate in his diagnois and actually cares about his patients which causes him to run late. His office staff is friendly and on days when the doctor is late, will call you and let you know.
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. George L Weber accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorge Louis Weber Do, 801 Charette Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. George L Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.