Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George M Ozbardakei has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. George M Ozbardakei has the following 20 expertise
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Thyroid Nodule
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Facial Trauma
Dr. George M Ozbardakei has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
This man saw my mother did andn examination on her ordered tests and told us to come back after she had tests done. When we went back for follow up he did the same exact exam to her, didn't seem to know who my mother was and said we needed more tests then come back again. I said no way were we coming back in for another visit this one today was a total waste of time yet were still charged for it, I expressed my displeasure with the doctor and his bedside manner as he argued with me and upset my mother. He is a jerk, he is not God as he thinks he is I think he should retire he seems to not remember pertinent details of a patient that he should. Perhaps he is senile?
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. George M Ozbardakei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic-Lorain, 5700 Cooper Foster Park Rd W, Lorain, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George M Ozbardakei in this video.
Dr. George M Ozbardakei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.