Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Rajacich
Dr. George Rajacich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA, with other offices in Van Nuys, CA and Westlake Village, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Rajacich is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. Dr. Rajacich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Rajacich has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. George Rajacich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.