Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Premature Infant
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 23
All heartfelt thanks go to Dr. Zolovick. My wife had severe, life threatening complications during her pregnancy that required an emergency C-section due to mistakes by another doctor. Dr. Zolovick knew exactly what to do. Both our baby son and my wife's life were saved because of his care. My son is doing fine now and we have had two more healthy children since. Thank you Dr Zolovick!
I had to cycle through 4 different doctors (2 OBGYNS, 1 nurse practices, and 1 surgeon) before I found someone who knew what was going on with me. Dr Z is certainly not a warm teddy-bear, a fact I had been warned about before I saw him, but that's not what I needed. I needed a skilled person who understood my issues and could deliver effective results. Truly, he was very patient with me and very willing to sit and disuss my issue and all my options. He performed a fairly delicate surgery on me that required tiny suchures inside my vagina (no, not an episiotomy). He kept my husband informed while I was on the operating table. He was very nice to us, and very open and honest. He called my cell to check up on me after surgery, too. Very grateful for his work.
As a first time patient to Dr. Zolovick I didn't know what to expect. Making the appointment was to easy. My thought, I don't have take off from work as my appointment was schedule for 8:15, what great plus I thought. The day before the appointment was scheduled I was telephoned to arrive 30 minutes later and wasn't seen until 10:00. I honestly wanted to get up and leave but... after seeing Dr. Zolovick and having my small problem answered professionally and treated I walked away from the appointment feeling relief. Thank you to the Pembroke Office Staff and Dr. Zolovick.
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Womens Health, 826 Davis St, Blacksburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George T Zolovick Jr in this video.
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.