Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George T Zolovick Jr
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blacksburg, VA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zolovick is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Premature Infant
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
The best GYN!
Self-verified patient of Dr. George T Zolovick Jr - Posted on September 26th, 2018
To the point and doesn't sugar coat anything. Tells you your options to better yourself. I had a procedure today that I had with a different GYN in Roanoke that was a excruciatingly painful experience. Dr Z did the same procedure and with him it was minimally painful. The entire procedure took only 39 seconds. He took the time after to explain what the results could be and how they can be managed, if I choose to do anything. If you want a Dr that's real, understanding and accurate this is the Dr for you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. George T Zolovick Jr - Posted on August 4th, 2018
I’m wondering how this Dr. could possibly be highly rated. I was in on a tues for pain and possible infection and had a culture. I was told I would get a call in two days re results. No call. On Friday before the weekend I called and was told that the lab had equipment down and results weren’t in. I explained I was running a fever and not feeling well and should I maybe have an antibiotic even though results weren’t in. I was told to go to an urgent care. The following Monday I called and asked if results were in and was told I would get a call back. No call. Tues and weds. No call, and I was told the Dr. was very busy but a nurse might call. No call. Friday the week following my initial Tuesday appt, at 6:38 pm while I was unavailable he left a message saying that his “kid was having orientation at college so he was out of the office for the week but he would try again later.” Still no results. And the nurse told me he was too busy to call. Nothing mentioned about his being out of the office. 13 days. No results. No medication or treatment. All I can say is, there better be NO BILL. I WOULD NOT recommend Dr George Zolovick. There is a reason he is easily booked for appts and available.
He delivered my first baby.
Self-verified patient of Dr. George T Zolovick Jr - Posted on December 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. George T Zolovick Jr - Posted on December 9th, 2015
Dr. Zolovick is very skilled he saved my baby's life
Self-verified patient of Dr. George T Zolovick Jr - Posted on August 25th, 2015
All heartfelt thanks go to Dr. Zolovick. My wife had severe, life threatening complications during her pregnancy that required an emergency C-section due to mistakes by another doctor. Dr. Zolovick knew exactly what to do. Both our baby son and my wife's life were saved because of his care. My son is doing fine now and we have had two more healthy children since. Thank you Dr Zolovick!
Dr. Zolovick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George T Zolovick Jr, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Blacksburg, VA, in this video.
Dr. George T Zolovick Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.