Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Cyriac MD
Dr. George Cyriac is board certified in Internal Medicine. Throughout his training, Dr. Cyriac had been involved in research directed toward bringing new, more effective treatments to patients. He had worked at the National Institutes of Health performing drug discovery research and his is a co-owner of a US patent on several investigational drugs. During Dr. Cyriac’s fellowship, he was involved in clinical trials research developing better lung cancer treatments using immunotherapy. His clinical practice spans the entire spectrum of oncologic and hematologic disorders. He has particular expertise in lung, prostate, and colorectal cancers, lymphoma and benign hematology. He is dedicated to applying cutting-edge cancer therapies, specifically immunotherapy and targeted therapy, and tailoring treatment to each individual aiming for the best possible outcome.
48 Route 25a Ste 209
Smithtown, NY 11787
Book Online Now
Dr. George Cyriac has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. George Cyriac has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
8 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. George Cyriac Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Cyriac's office for more information.
550 1st Ave New York, NY : (212) 263-7300
1500 Route 112 Bldg 4 Port Jefferson Station, NY : (631) 928-0188
Locations & DirectionsNew York Cancer & Blood Specialists (NYCBS), 48 Route 25a Ste 209, Smithtown, NY
Dr. George Cyriac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.