- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald B Appel MD
Dr. Gerald B Appel, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY( and 2 other locations). They have 48 years of experience. Their specialties include Nephrology.
Dr. Gerald B Appel has 4 locations
Dr. Gerald B Appel has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gerald B Appel has the following 11 expertise
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Lupus Nephritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Gerald B Appel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gerald B Appel
Dr. Appel graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1972. Dr. Appel works in New York, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Nephrology. Dr. Appel is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Westchester Division.