Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gerald R Greene
Gerald R Greene is a Doctor primarily located in Highland, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
7000 Boulder Ave
Highland, CA 92346
Gerald R Greene has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Gerald R Greene has the following 7 expertise
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Infant Disorders
Gerald R Greene is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Gerald R Greene - Posted on January 8th, 2015
this physician was covering for another in his office who I normally see. When Dr Greene canceled my follow up appointment with nurse (without even reading the note from my physician or apparently recalling they had spoken less than 1 week before) I asked to speak with him on the phone week before) Dr Greene was really condescending on the phone then he basically hung up on me when I asked more questions (and planed to ask him to read the note from my doctor). I was hung up on again by office staff when I called back. When my original physician called back (the next day) he said come in anytime but I ended up waiting another 50 minutes in the lobby just for the vaccination from a nurse. Only one staff member in the office really took the time to listen and try to help. But I'm finding another pediatrician office and avoid Dr Greene if you want a doctor who listens and a staff that treats you like your input is valuable!
Self-verified patient of Gerald R Greene - Posted on March 18th, 2014
He's very straight forward but listens to the problem. I like how everytime I take my son, even though he makes a diognostic he still likes to confirm with a lab/X-ray or something in that matter. I just wished they would follow up after EACH visit, instead of me having to follow up. even if a test comes out good.
Self-verified patient of Gerald R Greene - Posted on January 9th, 2011
Gerald R Greene Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeaver Medical Group-Highland, 7000 Boulder Ave, Highland, CA
Gerald R Greene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Highland, CA.