Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald Marsocci has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Marsocci has provided thoughtful and informed care to my 95 yr old mother in law for a number of years, through minor surgery, breast cancer surgery and lymphodema. I have not met a doctor who is more dedicated to his patients' well being, including the patience to answer all your questions and follow up with you when needed. He is more accessible than most doctors and will consult with outside expertise when necessary to give you the most informed care possible.
this Doctor should not consider himself an onco breast surgeon!! He is so out of date how to treat fibriod breast disease. He never told me it put me in a high risk for breast cancer. With him being my breast surgeon he overlooked cancer. when I changed doctors becasue of pain I had advanced breast cancer. Run from this old man.
Ny wife had been a patient at Dr. Marsocci's office for 15 years. As a so called "breast specialist" you think he would be on top of things. My wife had a biospy that was abnormal but he never called. Ofiice said everything was ok if you haven't heard from the doctor. My wife got another opinion and she did indeed have breast cancer. Too far gone the cancer spread. If it was caught earlier things swould be alot different.
My experience with Dr.Marsocci was great. He explained everything to me about my gallbladder operation with a kind caring attitude. I felt very confident and comfortable with him as my surgeon.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I had laproscopic surgery to have my tubes tied by an ob/gyn over 20 years ago. I had terrible pain from the gas the next day. They have to fill your abdomen with CO2 to raise the organs to the surface. I didn't have this kind of pain with this proceedure. I was so relieved.
Dr. Marsocci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Gerald Marsocci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGerald Marsocci Md, 725 Reservoir Ave Ste 202, Cranston, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerald Marsocci in this video.
Dr. Gerald Marsocci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.