Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald E Pass has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Pass is very observant and very caring. He has paid close attention to my concerns and has addressed them accordingly and with more compassion and understanding than any other doctor I have had experiences with. Dr. Pass is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I am very impressed with Dr. Pass.
Dr. Pass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Gerald E Pass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Horizons Womens Care, 1187 E Cottonwood Ln Ste B, Casa Grande, AZ
Dr. Gerald E Pass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.