Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer MD
Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with other offices in Flemington, NJ and Flemington, NJ . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Prosswimmer is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center and Hunterdonmedical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Prosswimmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hunterdon Medical Center
29 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer's office for more information.
3 Minneakoning Rd Flemington, NJ : (908) 284-1125
6 Sand Hill Rd Flemington, NJ : (908) 788-6468
8 Reading Rd Flemington, NJ : (908) 788-6070
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer, MD - Pediatrics in Flemington, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Geralyn Prosswimmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.