Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ghea E Adeboyejo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I found Dr Adeboyejo to be very compassionate & professional. She listened to my concerns and I did not feel rushed.When I was diagnosed with cancer she called the same day to ask how I was and followed up. It's a very busy office & The office staff can be abrupt and unfriendly, but overall I was very happy with Dr Adeboyejo.
The worst experience of my life. She scheduled a vacation the weekend I was due and after I gave birth while she was out she never stopped by to check on me. She did however drop by the hospital to circumcise my son, but never came by to see me before or after. Additionally, my son almost bled to death from a botched circumcision. It took a team of pediatric urologists to stop the bleeding. Because of her and my overall experience at Holycross that I decided never to get pregnant again.
24 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ghea E Adeboyejo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestside Ob/Gyn Group, 220 SW 84th Ave Ste 105, Plantation, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ghea E Adeboyejo in this video.
Dr. Ghea E Adeboyejo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plantation, FL.