- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gina M Badalato
Gina M Badalato is a doctor primarily located in Bronxville, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY( and 4 other locations). They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology. Badalato is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. They speak English.
Gina M Badalato has 6 locations
Gina M Badalato has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Gina M Badalato has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Gina M Badalato Accepts the Following Insurance
- Bronxville , NY 10708
- 622 W 168th St Bsmt B New York , NY : (212) 305-0112
- 622 W 168th St New York , NY 10032
- 5141 Broadway New York , NY 10034
- New York , NY 10032
- 525 E 68th St New York , NY 10065
More about Gina M Badalato
Dr. Badalato graduated from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2008. Dr. Badalato works in Bronxville, NY and 5 other locations and specializes in Urology. Dr. Badalato is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center.