Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Giti Bensinger has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
As per the previous review, absolutely 0 bedside manner. Was forced to wait 3 hours for the initial appointment and then 3.5 hours on the followup for a 5 minute conversation where she refused to help on the basis that she didn't believe we would listen to her advice. Totally unprofessional. Would never go back.
did not feel comfortable asking questions....felt quite intimidated, perhaps that's her personality - no bedside manner whatsoever....I purposely went to a woman doc so I could relate better.....big mistake, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.....her front office staff is very unaccommodating and not with the program.....would not recommend her at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
Dr. Giti Bensinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBrooklyn Female Pelvic Health Care, 1723 E 12th St Ste 201, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Giti Bensinger in this video.
Dr. Giti Bensinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.