Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gladys E Cardenas
Dr. Gladys E Cardenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wappingers Falls, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Cardenas is affiliated with Hudson Valley Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gladys E Cardenas has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Gladys E Cardenas has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Gladys E Cardenas is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Unfortunately these are the types of doctors that shouldn't be licensed to care for humans and should be in a research laboratory Dr. Cardenas does not know how to work with patients or have any compassion with people in pain that are terminally ill or have chronic pain. She treats everyone like a drug addict and wants people to reduce their medication and use psychology to deal with the pain issues from a mental perspective rather than provide medical relief. She should not have medical training in a clinical setting if this is her only perception of how to address pain. From other clients and staff we received confirmation that she has issues professionally with rotating physicians and with many patients. She is a physician that should not be in pain management. She is rude to family she's rude to other professionals and unfortunately has a bedside manner and a personal behavior trait of ego over intellectual problem solving issue the transfers over to any situation. She breaks the law by demanding the client to give up their rights of representation and attempts to demean those who asks questions, and tries to intimidate patients their family or parties accompanying the patient. She has a temper no staff member should work under nor patients be exposed to. She is unaware of patients conditions as she treats them and even fails to conduct physical examination or provide refferals for patients to other forms of pain management.
I went to her after a car accident it was a waste of precious time she gave me many injections some of which made me feel worse . I have gotten progressively worse over the years If I had gone to a better Doctor from the beginning I think i would have had a better recovery. Instead I find out years later that I needed surgery. She is clearly just in it for the money and I wonder if she is indeed qualified at all. If you need help stay away from that office and go to a Reputable Orthopedist!!!
Dr. Cardenas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad De Chile
Graduated in 1985
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Gladys E Cardenas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast Coast Pain Management, 1207 Route 9 Ste 11, Wappingers Falls, NY
Dr. Gladys E Cardenas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wappingers Falls, NY.