Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Georgiy V Brusovanik has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Georgiy V Brusovanik has the following 18 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pathologic Constriction
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Georgiy V Brusovanik has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. B is a wonderful doctor and person. He was the actual person that found that I had some kind of mass in my gut, which turned out to be a classified fibroid. I ended up getting a hysterectomy and my bladder fixed because of him. He was fantastic to recommend I go fix it and recommended another doctor to fix my low back and hip pain, I was very satisfied with all the tests he ordered. He could of operate on me to make a dollar, but he deemed that I was not in need of his intensive treatment. I admire that in him. I will go back to him when or if I get any worse. I chose to go to Dr. B, the Russian, as I call him to my friends and family, lol, EVEN OUT OF POCKET! His office even worked with me because of that. He just wants you to be well. I was impressed too with his P.A. and office workers. They were very attentive and concerned with all their patients I observed. I cant wait still to go back to Jujitsu Karate because of Dr. B.!!! Thank You for all your help. It was a pleasure to chose you as my doctor.
Absolutely amazing surgeon and person. I've had 2 operations and have 1 pending since I'm still recuperating from my last. I'm pain free from the procedures I've had done. Dr. B is very caring. He explains procedures carefully and in a language you understand, not a bunch of medical words that you have no clue what it is. His team, because they are truly a team, is also great. Mel, Crissy and Daisy are amazing. You will not regret it. Be pain free.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Georgiy V Brusovanik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.