Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Chang
Dr. Grace Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Chang has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Psychiatry
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- HIV Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Personality Disorder
- Liver Cancer
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Chang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Grace Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Boston Healthcare System-Brockton Campus, 940 Belmont St, Brockton, MA
Dr. Grace Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.