Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grant L Chen has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Grant L Chen has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Grant L Chen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Chen and the staff are amazing. He is a doctor that will actually listen to what you have to say and is not satisfied with not knowing. Dr. Chen cares about his patients and does his best for sure. He has fit me in on last minute notice several times, gotten me set up with specialists I've needed quickly and efficiently.
Overall, I thought Dr. Grant Chen is an excellent doctor. He takes time to explain and diagnose my issues, and probably most significant, I feel very comfortable asking any amount of questions. I have been going to him for the last couple of years for issues of sports injuries, annual check ups and other private matters. I would recommend, without any reservations, to any of my family or close friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Grant L Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Grant L Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.