Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gregg Cavaliere
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cavaliere is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. Dr. Cavaliere has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 11
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Cavaliere is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsHudson Valley Bone And Joint Surgeons, 24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 206, Hawthorne, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregg Cavaliere, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Hawthorne, NY, in this video.
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.