Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gregory Dakin
Gregory Dakin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Gregory Dakin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Allen Pavillion Of Ny and New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn. Gregory Dakin has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Gregory Dakin has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Gregory Dakin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.