Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik
Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eatontown, NJ, with other offices in South Amboy, NJ and Toms River, NJ (and 1 other location). His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fedorcik is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Association, Centrastate Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik has 4 locations
2 Industrial Way W Ste 2
Eatontown, NJ 07724
540 Bordentown Ave
South Amboy, NJ 08879
780 Route 37 W Ste 140
Toms River, NJ 08755
535 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 8
Freehold, NJ 07728
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik has the following 9 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Tennis Elbow
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik - Posted on November 16th, 2018
For LRTI Surgery - He Is THE Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik - Posted on March 9th, 2017
He had issues with insurance (not his fault-completely UHC issue) and made every effort to get me in quickly. Surgery was perfect, really no need for pain meds other than night which was uneasy with brace. One month later and I am typing and flexing with ease(due to expertise of surgery). I recommend him and his staff and can't say enough about how much I appreciate him!
Dr. Fedorcik is the BEST!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik - Posted on February 17th, 2011
Dr. Fedorcik is very knowledgeable and caring. He diagnosed the problem, provided immediate solution and got to work. I had a cyst in my wrist and a pervious Dr. said I had to have it surgically removed, which I did. The cyst came back and I went to see Dr. Fedorcik who said he could just drain it right there and it wouldnt hurt at all. He drained it and within minutes I had instant relief. He really knows what he is doing and Im very fortunate that he is my Dr.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fedorcik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik
Dr. Fedorcik resides with his wife and three children in New Jersey.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory G Fedorcik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.