Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Graziano
Dr. Gregory Graziano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Graziano is affiliated with ST MARYS OF MICHIGAN, Henry Ford Hospital and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Graziano has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Graziano is one of the best doctors that I've ever met. He is so understand, kind and compassionate compared to other doctors. He doesn't cut you off when you're talking like other doctors. He actually walked me from pre op to the surgical suite. That made me feel so good and took away a lot of my fears.
Dr. Graziano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
University of Michigan Health System
34 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Gregory Graziano accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory Graziano in this video.
Dr. Gregory Graziano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.