Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan MD
Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan has 2 locations
Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Right knee replaced
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan - Posted on September 20th, 2018
2 Great Hips!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan - Posted on February 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan - Posted on October 31st, 2017
My Hip Feels Great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan - Posted on December 28th, 2016
I saw several doctor's before deciding who was going to perform my hip replacement surgery. After deciding on Dr. T, I heard nothing, but good things from everyone I talked to. Now, 11 weeks postop, I have no regrets! My hip is doing well and when my other one needs it, Dr. T will be the one to do it! And operating out of TOSH is a plus!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan - Posted on September 11th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan's office for more information.
558 Saint Charles Dr Ste 200 Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 379-2322
250 Lombard St Thousand Oaks, CA : (866) 869-4061
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory H Tchejeyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.