Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory A Watts
Dr. Gregory A Watts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Watts is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Watts has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory A Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Gregory A Watts has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 17
I love Doctor Watts! He always takes time during my appointments, I never feel rushed. He has remembered previous conversations we've had which makes me feel valued as a patient. He is knowledgeable, professional, and so caring. Highly, highly recommend. His staff is top notch too particularly the office women who greet patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Watts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Gregory A Watts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGregory A Watts Md, 29001 Cedar Rd Ste 429, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Gregory A Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.