Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth has the following 9 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Brunworth was doing my medical evaluation. I was told by the work comp doc that it would be a two hour appointment. She asked a few questions, asked me to walk (then turned her back to me to look at paperwork), and gave ridiculously minimal follow-up with a pain doctor (2 times a year). If you are able...stay away!
I cant say as to whether she is a good doctor or not, unfortunately. I was told by a text and a voicemail that my apt was at 2. I filled out their ridiculous paperwork and waited over an hour. When I asked they said my apt was at 3. The staff was extremely unprofessional, loud and inconsiderate of me and my time. I was willing to give it a shot, even after reading the scathing reviews. I am happy that I didn't waste any more time than what I did!
Dr. Brunworth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorado Rehabilitation & Occupational Medicine, 8200 E Belleview Ave Ste 380E, Englewood, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth in this video.
Dr. Gretchen L Brunworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.