Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gretel Trullenque has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gretel Trullenque has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Gretel Trullenque has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
This is a horrible office! Staff is rude, incompetent, and barely speaks any english. Staff insisted that I have an EKG as rountine practice but no one knew how to use the machine. They did the test on me 5 times and finally the 3rd nurse knew what to do. After all the waiting, Dr. Trullenque spent 5 minutes with me and while I told her I had more questions, she left. I went in again for some blood testing and was promised results on a Friday. I wasn't sure what time the office closed and tried to call Friday just after 5:30pm to get my results. I was forwarded to an answering service without being told and then was yelled at because I didn't know that the office was closed. The following Monday, I had to call 4 times and threaten to file a complaint before my results were finally given. Do not go here of to the 154th St Medical Plaza at all!!
Dr. Trullenque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions154th St Medical Plaza Inc, 5801 Miami Lakes Dr E, Miami Lakes, FL
Dr. Gretel Trullenque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Lakes, FL.