Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gurinder S Dhillon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
The medical service was fine, and what youwould expect act most medical offices, however! this is not where you want to go if you are involved in a disability case and you need your medical records from him. He is charging $500. for my medical records that have been requested by the disability attorney.
Dr. Dhillon is very personable, kind and easy to talk to; however, he did misdiagnose, which I found out after feeling suspicious of my diagnosis and going for a second opinion elsewhere. The office staff at Intercommunity Health is the worst I have ever encountered in 45 years. They always put you on hold when I was calling. When I paid my bill, which I always paid on time in full, they would use the amount to pay a disputed bill from two years previous. Then, it would always look as if I still owed an amount. For a couple of years I would call them about the problem. Finally Blue Cross/Blue Shield called them to tell them they were wrong. When I called them after that, the office person told me I should have paid the amount! The bill was for an office visit which was clearly covered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and I had paid the co pay amount. Finally I left the practice. I could just not deal with the office staff. It was after that I found out I was misdiagnosed as having heart failure which I now know I do not have. I had been sent for yearly tests and procedures that were not needed. The office is not clean and bright. One day while sitting for a long time in the waiting room, as was usually the case, one of the nurses came out and stood on a chair to lift the ceiling vent for some reason or other and dust came flying down. Very unprofessional. I will never go back to this practice again.
The Dr is great, he is brilliant, experienced, skilled, and kind. His offcie staff are excerable.Every time you call you must hold, no matter what time of day you call; then when they answer they are consistently rude and uncaring. Were the Doctor not so outstanding every one of them would starve for lack of patients. No matter how desperate your situation you cannot see or even speak to any medical professional without abuse from the office staff. Their pat response if go to the ER. It has been more than 10 days, my father has been in two hospitals; and despite promises from both his Cardiologist and his Internist- in the same group- with the same office staff he has not recieved the service they promised him 10 days ago.
Dr. Dhillon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Southampton
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gurinder S Dhillon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntercommunity Medical Group, 1261 Travis Blvd Ste 320, Fairfield, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gurinder S Dhillon in this video.
Dr. Gurinder S Dhillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.