Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy R Fogel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fusion
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Back Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Not happy had neck surgery now my back hurts he lacks a bed side manner does not help w a solution If u call the office to reach him they leave a an email but he never gets back to u not happy w lack of compassion for a first time surgery and no clue what to expect after it's all said and down...pain omg
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Guy R Fogel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpine Pain Be Gone, 8042 Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Guy R Fogel in this video.
Dr. Guy R Fogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.