- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy G Massry MD
Dr. Guy G Massry, MD is a doctor primarily located in West Hills, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA( and 2 other locations). They have 30 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Guy G Massry has 4 locations
Dr. Guy G Massry has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Guy G Massry has the following 13 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Orbital Fractures
- Eye Exam
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Guy G Massry Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Guy G Massry
Dr. Massry graduated from the Keck School of Medicine of The University of Southern California in 1990. Dr. Massry works in West Hills, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Massry is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.