Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Habeeb A Lakhani Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 26
Waited 2 plus hours just to be seen for 5 minutes. Halfway through the 5 minutes, he stepped out for 10 because of a non emergency. Shortly after, the blonde upfront said she would send my prescription for my medicine to the pharmacy I indicated to. You think she did? Nope. Staff sucks which is understandable considering they are on par with this doctor. Waste of my time and afternoon with this guy. I wish I would have gone elsewhere. No sense of caring or urgency from this office to tend to my any of my needs.
fuimos una visita de fisico las pruebas de sangre las envia a labcorp como servicio urgente el cual me pasaron un bill de $48 por la urgencia que no se le avia pedido tras muchas llamasdas aun 5 meses despues no le an puesto solucion unicamente fuimos esa visita con ese doctor y aun 8 meses despues me llegan eob del seguro diciendo de varias visitas que nunca tuvimos ....tanto el seguro como el mercado de salud la unica solucion que ponen es que es su palabra contra la mia .....ES UN ESTAFADOR Y NADIE HACE NADA INVENTA DIAS que no existen y procedimientos que no se necesitan para cobrar mas
Dr. Habeeb A Lakhani Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSawgrass Family Medical Center, 7604 NW 186th St, Hialeah, FL
Dr. Habeeb A Lakhani Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.