Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary
Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Lawrenceburg, IN and Erlanger, KY (and 2 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Chaudhary is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Chaudhary has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 57
I have two hip replacements done by Dr Chaudhary. In both instances he performed fantasticly. I had mininimal pain with both surgeries and no problems afterwards. I am a big guy with a few negative issues that could have caused any surgeon to turn down my replacements. Dr Chaudhary however did what needed to be done to get me through the surgeries successfully. I was misdiagnosed by other doctors for over 5 years. Over a span of 12 weeks Dr Chaudhary gave me my life back. i owe him!
I was impressed with all of my interactions with Dr. Chaudhary and his surgical team during the process of my diagnosis, total hip replacement, and the entire road of recovery which means resting therapy and a lot of stretching. After years of joint degeneration, I was down to bone grinding on bone in my left hip which was excruciatingly painful and caused me to constantly be miserable. I was having issues sleeping through the night due to stabbing hip pain in my joint which also lead to some lower back pain. I am about three weeks out from surgery and I already feel infinitely better! The constant pain is gone and the discomfort caused by any movement is gone! I have not once been awoken by stabbing hip pain during the night since the operation!
I has my surgery done at beacon orthopaedics in sharonville, oh by dr chaudhary. he did an excellent work on my right knee with a partial replacement. it was a little bit more swollen than i expected for a few days but once the sweeling receded i started to feel really good for the first time in years. thank you to dr. chaudhary and his team! i am so grateful for their hard work and help!
I received the best care of any Orthopedic office in town. I have two close friends who just received knee replacements and my care was amazing in comparison. The physical therapy at Beacon was outstanding and essential to my recovery .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chaudhary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Medical Center At Medical Uni
Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.