Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hallegere N Murthy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hallegere N Murthy has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I tried coming in for a hormonal test and an Alcat testing. I spoke to Janet and she called my insurance, but even though my insurance said they would pay the total of the hormonal test and would also pay for the 100 food allergies, they said that I would have to pay up front. I also spoke to Cathy in billing but she wasn't very helpful. I asked if she wanted my insurance could send them a letter stating that they would pay, but she said no that I would still have to pay up front. Not very helpful. Very dissatisfied. I will go elsewhere for both tests. My insurance is GEHA and again, they said yes, that they would pay.
Dr. Hallegere N Murthy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Locations & DirectionsMurthy & Murthy Mds, 8600 SW 92nd St Ste 102, Miami, FL
Dr. Hallegere N Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.