Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hamayun S Mian has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Hamayun S Mian has the following 9 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Hamayun S Mian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Very bad experience with Dr. Mian. Had a robotic prostatectomy done several years ago with him. He was very polite and responsive prior to the surgery, but as soon as the surgery was done, he and his staff only wanted to talk and answer questions if it led to more business. I would DEFINATELY recommend looking elsewhere for this type of surgery (and he screwed up a few things). I have also met two other men that had the same surgery with him, and it appears that my experience was excellent compared to theirs. Good luck, it's hard enough to deal with prostate cancer without this type of service.
I went in for a simple kidney stone and 3 months and 7 surgeries later, I was close to losing my kidney. I spent 3 months with a urine bag/tube out of my back and ended up having my ureter removed and replaced. I believe that many missteps by the staff, caused all of my issues! It was the most miserable 3 months of my life, and to this day I am STILL having issues. To make matters worse, when I did need a refill on the pain medication, they treated me like I was a drug addict looking to get a fix. I felt so disrespected! They had NO compassion for what I was going through and I was basically told to 'deal with it'. ASK QUESTIONS and DON'T SETTLE FOR ANSWERS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Hamayun S Mian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates Of Green Bay, 720 S Van Buren St Ste 301, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hamayun S Mian in this video.
Dr. Hamayun S Mian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.