Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hank R Lubin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetic Foot
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatic Fever
- Back Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Women's Health
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Geriatric Medicine
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Holter monitoring
- Sprains and Strains
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Hank R Lubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHank R Lubin Md, 186 Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 101, Princeton Junction, NJ
Dr. Hank R Lubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton Junction, NJ.