Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr
Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ, with other offices in Pennington, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bezwada is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Capital Health System - Fuld Campus and Capital Health System - Mercer Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
Surgery was great. Incision was only 3 inches with no stables. Was walking with a walker after the first day including climbing three flights of steps. Was using a cane by the second day. After two weeks, no longer using a cane. Only issue was constipation caused by the nerve block during surgery. Dr. Bezwada did a great job.
Dr. Bezwada is focused and positive. He does an excellent job.
Dr. Bezwada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center At Princeton
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Virtua Health System West Jersey, Voorhees
Mercer County Surgery Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
20 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr in this video.
Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.