- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr Jesse A Morse, MDSports Medicine, Regenerative MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Robin Simon, DOOrthopaedic Surgery, Regenerative Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Stephen J Jacobs, MDOrthopaedic Surgery2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr Kristopher Goddard, MDSports Medicine, Regenerative Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Harlan S Chiron has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Harlan S Chiron has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Patients' Choice Award (2020, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Harlan S Chiron Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Harlan S Chiron
Dr. Chiron graduated from the Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science in 1966. Dr. Chiron works in Coral Gables, FL and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Chiron is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, South Miami Hospital, Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital and Jackson Rehabilitation Hospital.