Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry P Froeschke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Harry P Froeschke has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Harry P Froeschke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harry P Froeschke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Such a horrible experience. Doctor was very deceptive. Unfortunately he did a good job hiding it until late. He told us at 5 months pregnant we would need a c section delivery due to my height. He said the baby would be too big. Later he said at 37 weeks we would need a c section because the baby's head did not drop after he found out the baby was below average weight. When I mentioned the baby's head hadn't dropped because it was 3 weeks out he said we need a c section because the size of my wife's pelvis. Fact checked with multiple other doctors and his analysis was incredibly inaccurate according to several other doctors. This caused us a lot of stress because we had to change doctors at 39 weeks pregnant. He simply wanted to schedule a c section delivery for his own convenience and pay. So sad to see. This doctor is incredibly unethical and dangerous potentially for your family. By the way my wife's delivery was so easy. Short labor and she pushed two times. A c section was never even brought up as being close to needed. Stay away please from this doctor for the sake of your family!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Harry P Froeschke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMatlock Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX
Dr. Harry P Froeschke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.