Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry C Watters has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Harry C Watters has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Harry C Watters is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
It's been years since I've Dr. Watters and even to this day, he's been 1 out of 2 doctors to hug me while I sat in his office getting bad news or preparing for yet another surgery. I have told my husband that if I had to ever have a C-section I would prefer Dr. Watters to preform the operation not only does he literally know me inside and out but he's a wonderful doctor and I couldn't ask for a better bedside manner in a surgeon. He listened while I had issues after surgery. I even in fact miss him as a doctor.
First of all Dr. Watters,.,...has never worked or been affiliated with the Mayo Clinic so that previous bad review is total Baloney. He has been my doctor for over 13 years and has always given amazing help , encouragement, and assistance to me thru all of my pregnancies. I cannot understand how ANYONE could not say great things about him. He has been in business a long time and there is a reason WHY. Please don't take that review for its face value. Go see for yourself why Dr. Watters is one of the best OB docs in the Arizona/Chandler area. A++++++++++
I have been a pt of dr watters for over 20 yeard and trudted him enough to deliver my 19 yesr old daughter who he delivrred 19 yrs ago I frankly was angry by the malicious review of the last posting check out his resume-h re has never been affilated with Mayo Clinic and his name has 2 "T's" not one so this poster doesn t know my doctor I have referred many patients to him and he consistantly gets 10 plus He s the best
I went to see Dr. Watters with my first pregnancy. Thoughtout my short time going to his office I had seen the other physicans in his office but not him until 3 weeks before my due date. He did the typical checks and all was okay until he checked my cervix. He HURT me! I asked what he was doing and he told me that he was "scrapping my membranes" and that he wanted to induce me 3 days later because "the baby is fine". I was shocked, scared and really angry! I did not go in for an induction, but my son came on his own the day that I was supposed to! Dr. Watters was not on call that day but one of his associates, and I am greatful! That associate delivered two more of my children and I never saw Dr. Watters again!
I've gone to Dr. Watters for over 15 years and can not recommend him, his staff, the services and overall experiences HIGHLY ENOUGH! If you are looking for someone who is caring and competent then Dr. Watters office is where you should go! I truly appreicate all the time, caring and service I've received all these years. THANK YOU Watters Team!
39 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Medical Center
Dr. Harry C Watters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvance Care Pediatrics, 604 W Warner Rd Ste C1, Chandler, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harry C Watters in this video.
Dr. Harry C Watters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.