Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heather S Bourkovski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Heather S Bourkovski has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Heather S Bourkovski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I saw Dr. Bourkovski for my second pregnancy and she has always been an amazing doctor. She always tried her best to be the one there for every step of my pregnancy and labor including all the questions that arise. Her nurse is very sweet and always makes sure you are comfortable. I had a few life changes that happened during my pregnancy and Doctor B was there for me 100% and then some. I suffered from post partum depression and she made herself available to me even after hours. My daughter ended up with a severe milk protien allergy and even after my care was over both her and her nurse went out of there way to help and give support any way they could. I couldnt be more grateful for having chosen her for my doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Heather S Bourkovski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Care of Western Colorado, 2525 N 8th St Ste 202, Grand Junction, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heather S Bourkovski in this video.
Dr. Heather S Bourkovski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.