Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hector O Chapa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hector O Chapa has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Hector O Chapa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Chapa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Hector O Chapa accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hector O Chapa, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Dallas, TX, in this video.
Dr. Hector O Chapa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.