Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helene L Glassberg
Dr. Helene L Glassberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Glassberg is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Glassberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Helene L Glassberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Unstable Angina
- Atrial Fibrillation
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
- Cholesterol Management
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Glassberg did not seem to want to take the time to really discuss my condition with me. She interrupted me as I was trying to explain my symptoms. She also neglected to tell me that there was some Pericardial Effusion found on the Echo that she had ordered to be done there at Penn Medicine. In fact, she didn't even listen to my heart during my follow up visit. If you want a Dr. that will take time to explain things clearly and communicate well with you, I wouldn't choose Dr. Glassberg.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Glassberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Helene L Glassberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Of Philadelphia, 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Helene L Glassberg in this video.
Dr. Helene L Glassberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.