Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher
Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Bosscher is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, Mission Trail Baptist Hospital and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Bosscher is not one to just simply prescribe pain medication and send his patient on his/her way. He will go further and try a procedure that will provide a more lasting pain resolution for the patientâs quality of life. He is the consummate type of doctor who cares more about the patient than the money. It is without an iota of hesitation that I would recommend him to any family member, friend or even a stranger who is searching for the best of care.
Dr. Boscher was extremely rude, first thing out of his mouth when he walked into the room was "This is not a pill clinic." My visit consisted of a nurse coming in asking general medical questions, then his PA asking questions, and then my leg (which I have a bad hip on) being almost slammed into the wall causing extreme pain, then receiving a steroid injection into my hip as a diagnostic tool, when my neurologist had suggested to have an injection in my back. Never went back, and if you're looking for any kind of pain management, I would NOT suggest this doctor. If you would like MORE pain and a bunch of rude staff, have fun. The girls up front were awesome though, too bad the rest of them couldn't have been that way.
Dr. Bosscher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHemmo Bosscher Md Pa, 3505 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher in this video.
Dr. Hemmo A Bosscher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.