Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hien D Le has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor is strange. He can't take care of his own heatlh. He has bags around his cheeks. How can a doctor diagonsis a patient well, if he can't even look well himself? What kind of sickness is he hiding? I will never see him again. At least look healthy for your patients, so they don't think your dying. I checked on his profile and he did not study in the USA. He study in Vietnam. I guess his old wife can't put up with him anymore and decided to leave. He introduce me to his new wife, guess he and his family are happy with the new one by the way he looks now. All sick in the face and etc. I guess when two people who studies in Vietnam and come to the USA to study, all they see their profession and people around them as money making and not as the love, caring, and concern that the medical profession is suppose to be. Well two people like that DEFINITELY belong to each other.
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Hien D Le accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDameron Hospital, 525 W Acacia St, Stockton, CA
Dr. Hien D Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.