Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hillary H Charles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I liked Dr. Charles. She listened to my concerns and worked with me while addressing them. She was patient and took the time to explain things. I thoroughly enjoyed her sense of humor and thought that her beside manner was very kind. She diagnosed my issue and gave me wonderful information when I needed to seek out a specialist. I was very pleased with her.
The office staff is horrifically rude. If you call for an appointment expect to be put on hold immediately for about 5 minutes. And when the staff person gets on the line you will be rushed through your call. I have called the after-hours line and never received a call back. Dr. Charles uses sarcastic humor at inappropriate times and is oftentimes guessing on diagnosis. The bedside manner is very cold and hurried. I do not recommend this office to anyone.
21 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Hillary H Charles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThunderbird Ob/Gyn, 5757 W Thunderbird Rd Ste W202, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hillary H Charles in this video.
Dr. Hillary H Charles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.