Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Horace Miller IV
Dr. Horace Miller IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital, Cape Fear Valley Health System and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Horace Miller IV has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Horace Miller IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1774 Metromedical Dr, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Horace Miller IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.