Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Baroudi
Dr. Sam Baroudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vista, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Baroudi is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas. Dr. Baroudi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Baroudi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sam Baroudi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sam Baroudi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Baroudi is an outstanding doctor who truly cares about his patiens. He is well versed and educated in most medical specialties, and I trust his judgment, diagnosis, and treatment plans more than the many specialtists I have seen in the past. He is kind, concerned and caring. He is just what an outstanding medical professional should be. He is a great asset to his practice and profession.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Baroudi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1986
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group Of North County, 910 Sycamore Ave Ste 270, Vista, CA
Dr. Sam Baroudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vista, CA.